Monday, May 5, 2014

Camryn - Flat Stanley Visits Arizona (Part One)!

Hi Camryn!

My name is Stacy Schraufnagel and I am an "old friend" of your Aunt Patty's.  I have known her since we were in 4th grade (many years ago).  I now live in Chandler, Arizona with my husband Steve and my two children, Amanda and Aidan.

I work at one of the 29 elementary schools in our school district, Anderson Elementary.  We have about 625 students, grades K through 5th.  There are 4 sections of 2nd grade.  My job is registration and attendance, along with many other duties.

The second graders were very excited to meet Flat Stanley, as you can see from the pictures.  He had quite the day on campus.

I hope Flat Stanley continues to have many more adventures before he returns to you in May!

Big sign in front of the school
Courtyard at Andersen Elementary
Just hanging with the Principal (Dr. Hannon in sunglasses) and the Counselor (Miss Ryan)
2nd graders checking me out... can you see me on the white erase board?
2nd graders from Arizona saying "hi" to 2nd graders in Maine!
What the 2nd grade classroom looks like in Arizona
Doing attendance
Just hanging on a Saguaro
Hanging out on an Ocotillo in full bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment